Munchkin Minders has a large team of trusted pet sitters who work for both our local and visiting families. All of our pet sitters have been thoroughly screened, interviewed and trained.
All minders have had complete background checks; including criminal reports, social security verification, sex offender checks and DMV reports. We check 2-4 references to ensure they are experienced and highly recommended.
Most importantly we are look for pet sitters who LOVE their furry friends!
Call us directly for your pet sitter needs! 760-494-8764
$25 per assignment (paid per assignment, per day)
- Paid to Munchkin Minders at the time of booking
- add $10 for holidays
Day time and Overnight Pet Sitter Rates
1-2 Pets …$100 per 24 hours
3-4 Pets … $120 per 24 hours
Add $25 for sick pets and $10 for bookings with 12 hours or less notice
Day Time Drop-ins
Includes walking, feeding, brushing, cleaning waste, etc.
1-2 pets …$15hr (3 hour minimum)
3-4 pets …$18hr (3 hour minimum)
Add $10 for bookings with 12 hrs notice less notice and $10 for sick pets.
- Hourly rate is paid to your pet sitter in check or cash.
- Add $2 to the hourly rate for jobs booked with 12 hours or less notice.
- For all assignments, a booking fee/deposit will be paid to Munchkin Minders at the time of booking. This fee is payable by credit card or paypal.
- For on-call assignments, 24 hours notice is required to cancel once a pet sitter has been assigned. If required notice is not given, client will be charged a $25 cancellation fee ($40 on holidays). Notice of cancellations made in 2 hours or less, will be charged the full fee. If Client is merely re-scheduling for a different day in the same week with the same pet sitter, the full amount of the booking fees/deposit will be applied to the new assignment date.
For all holidays, rates are calculated at 1.5 x our normal rates, and will apply to the following dates:New Year’s Eve (after 5pm), New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day (after 5pm), Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween,Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.Rates for New Years Eve (after 5pm).The purpose of the rate increase on holidays is to encourage availability on days when most sitters will have alternate plans.